The Woolbright Group consulted on multiple projects at Catholic University located in Washington, D.C. The WG:
- Led an organizational assessment with the goal to better position the advancement team to raise philanthropic support for the university through parent and alumnae engagement.
- Led a comprehensive staff reorganization to align the team with the university and its strategic plan;
- Recruited and on-boarded eight new staff positions;
- Revamped the stewardship program, and
- Established a development communication position and plan.
- Implemented new data reporting processes, protocols and staff training, and led planning to enhance engagement of the Board of Trustees Development Committee.